Date: 3 weeks ago   Category: Incidents

Kuzbassovets has died at the fire in a high-rise building


0
On October 25 in Novokuznetsk there was a fire in multystoried a sting the house. At survey of the room firemen have found the died man. The signal of ignition on Rokossovsky Street has come to the Ministry of Emergency Situations at 09:24. 11 people and four pieces of equipment have put out the fire in seven minutes. – At the time of arrival of the first division at an entrance there was a smoke smell. Evacuation wasn't required. As a result of incident in the room I have burned furniture, – have told the correspondent of VSE42.Ru in the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia of Kuzbass. A preliminary cause of the fire – imprudence when smoking. Rescuers have found a body of the 58-year-old owner of the dwelling in the apartment. According to sources of local media, the death of the resident of Novokuznetsk has come from poisoning with carbon monoxide and burns. Now all circumstances of an incident are established. Photo: VSE42.Ru to Share: high-rise building man Novokuznetsk fire death

URL:

Category: Incidents

Category: Economy

Category: Incidents

Category: Culture

Category: Culture