Date: 2 months ago   Category: Incidents

Several hundreds of people evacuated because of the fire in the Saratov shopping center


0
In Saratov on October 2 there was a fire in Shopping Center Triumf moll. Because of ignition it was necessary to evacuate 400 people. Smoke of the room has begun in East Express cafe in the evening. At 18:32 on the panel of the dispatcher the message about ignition has arrived. The staff of shopping center managed to evacuate from the building of 400 people. Experts note that ignition of a deep fryer became the reason of emergence of fire. It managed to be extinguished even before arrival of firefighters. As a result of an incident one person has suffered. As have told in the emergency services to the correspondent of RIA Novosti, the employee of cafe who tried to put out fire became him. According to preliminary information, he has burns of hands. Photo: Google.Images to Share: cafe fire fire Saratov shopping center evacuation

URL: