Date: 3 months ago   Category: Incidents

The ambulance with the patient has lit up in Kemerovo inside


In the night of September 6 in Kemerovo an incident has occurred – during a shift the car of ambulance has lit up. Information on it has appeared in publics of a social network of VKontakte. As eyewitnesses report, ignition has happened near the house No. 14 on Alexandrov Street in Kirovsky district about midnight. – The car of ambulance has stopped as from under a cowl I have tumbled down smoke, has begun to burn. There was a patient. All from the car were chosen, all are alive-are healthy! Citizens have assumed that malfunction of the engine became the reason of smoke. Photo: social networks to Share: Kemerovo Kirovsky district patient ambulance of a photo

URL: