Date: 3 weeks ago   Category: Incidents

The child has swallowed a ball and has died in Tyumen


0
The four-year-old kid has died in hospital, the Investigative Committee has brought criminal case under article ""Rendering the services which aren't meeting safety requirements". Accident has happened in Tyumen. At the beginning of September, 2018 the teacher of kindergarten during walk with children has found out that one child was gone. When the boy was found, he didn't give signs of life. The staff of child care facility tried to reanimate the child before arrival of ambulance. His heart was started" by the arrived doctors only 20 minutes of resuscitation actions later. The kid was brought to hospital where he has lain one and a half months, without regaining consciousness. It has become clear that the boy has swallowed a fragment of a latex ball, TASS notes. On Sunday, October 28, the child has died. Investigators intend to give a criminal legal treatment to actions of officials of kindergarten and to study providing medical aid to the juvenile child, writes the 72 portal with reference to the press service of regional ICR. Now forensic medical examination is carried out. Photo: VSE42.RU to Share: hospital kindergarten boy of SK Tyumen ball

URL:

Category: Incidents

Category: Society

Category: Sport

Category: Incidents

Category: Society

Category: Society