Date: 5 months ago   Category: Incidents

The corpse of 64-year kuzbassovets was found in the burned-down house


The day before at night in Tisulsky district there was a fire in the private house. Rescuers found a body of the elderly man in the burned-down dwelling. The house in the settlement the Central about four o'clock in the morning burned. 11 people and three pieces of equipment were engaged in elimination of the fire. As local mass media report, firemen found a body of the 64-year-old owner of the dwelling in the house. Previously, malfunction of oven heating became the reason of ignition. The pensioner died after poisoning with carbon monoxide. Now law enforcement authorities establish all circumstances of an incident. Photo: VSE42.Ru to Share: house man of the Ministry of Emergency Situations pensioner fire body Tisulsky district

URL: