Date: 10 months ago   Category: Incidents

The electromeat grinder has processed fingers to the cook in Chebarkul


The hand of the cook from Chelyabinsk region has accidentally got to the electromeat grinder. As a result of incident the woman was left without several fingers. An incident has occurred on August 14 in the Chebarkul military unit. the 34-year-old cook together with the meat grinder was taken away on the ambulance in the nearest hospital. – The complexity is that it was necessary to saw the electromeat grinder to save a hand. It was necessary to call rescuers who very carefully and laboriously did this work. As a result everything has turned out, – the chief physician of hospital has told journalists of Yuzhnouralts. The screw core has shattered to the woman hand fingers. Doctors managed to keep only a ring finger and a little finger. 18 Tragedy in Chebarkul: has tightened a hand of the cook in the ICAgICAgICA8aWZyYW1lIHNyYz0iLy93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vZW1iZWQvV1FOYnJsUU1sSUk/Zj12aWRlb3MmYXV0b3BsYXk9MSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiCiAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICBhbGxvd2Z1bGxzY3JlZW4 PC9pZnJhbWU CiAgICAgICAg electromeat grinder of Video: YouTube to Share: 18 videos meat grinder fingers cook hand Chebarkul Chelyabinsk region

URL: