Date: 2 months ago   Category: Incidents

The fire happened in garage cooperative in Kuzbass


0
On October 11 at 15:15 the message about the fire in a private garage of the Ugolshchik cooperative located on Promyshlennaya Street in Berezovsky came to the Ministry of Emergency Situations. Five people on one piece of equipment came out to the scene and liquidated a flame in 17 minutes. – At the time of arrival of division from under a roof of a garage there was a smoke. As a result the wooden roof on the area of eight of "squares" and a collar on the area of two of "square" burned, – specified to the correspondent of VSE42.Ru in the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Kuzbass. The preliminary reason of ignition – violation of the rules of fire safety at operation of furnaces. Photo: VSE42.Ru to Share: Beryozovsky garage of the Ministry of Emergency Situations fire reason

URL: