Date: 2 months ago   Category: Incidents

The fire occurred in a five-floor house in Novokuznetsk


On February 11 at night in Novokuznetsk in one of apartments of the inhabited multi-storey building there was a fire. Evacuation of residents was not carried out. The signal of ignition on Transportnaya Street arrived on the panel of the dispatcher of Emercom of Russia at 03:53. To the place of the profit of 11 people and four pieces of equipment for fire extinguishing. – At the time of arrival of the first division at an entrance the slight smell of smoke was observed. As a result of the fire in the apartment on the third floor burned furniture on the area of three square meters, – told the correspondent of VSE42.Ru in regional department. A preliminary cause of the fire – imprudence when smoking. Photo: VSE42.Ru to Share: smoking high-rise building of the Ministry of Emergency Situations Novokuznetsk details fire

URL: