Date: 6 months ago   Category: Incidents

The garage has burned out in Kuzbass because of faulty conducting


On November 1 in Mariinsk the private garage has lit up. As the ignition reason experts call violation of the rules of installation of electric equipment. The signal of incident on Pushkin Street has come to Emercom of Russia at 22:30. – At the time of arrival of the first division the chopped garage burned with an open flame. As a result of the fire have burned garage walls inside and outside, – have told the correspondent of VSE42.Ru in regional Emergency Ministry. At the time of ignition in a garage there were no cars. The fire has been extinguished by forces of eight people and two pieces of equipment at 22:40. Photo: VSE42.Ru to Share: garage Mariinsk Ministry of Emergency Situations fire

URL: