Date: a week ago   Category: Science

The girl has got burns from iPhone X in the USA


0
The U.S. citizen has suffered from the lit-up iPhone X. Have reported about it at the forum Reddit. As one of users has written, the girl has put a gadget on charging and has laid down to have a rest. Soon the smartphone has lit up, and his hostess has got burns. Presumably, there was a short circuit because of strongly worn-out wire. It is noted that the victim doesn't intend to have legal proceedings about it with the Apple company. Photo: Google Images Share: Apple iPhone X ignition girl charging burn victim of the USA

URL:

Category: Science

Category: Science

Category: Science

Category: Science

Category: Incidents

Category: Society