Date: 2 months ago   Category: Incidents

The house, verandah and bath have burned down in Kuzbass because of furnaces


0
The night before in the Kemerovo region there were several fires, and the preliminary version of the reason at them one – faulty furnaces. In the evening on Wednesday, October 3, in Kuzbass there were several fires. One of them has happened in the settlement of Nedorezovo of the Novokuznetsk area, on Lugovoy Street. There have flashed the house from a bar with a verandah. The signal has arrived at 22:29, liquidated a flame at 23:06. – At the time of arrival of firefighters of construction burned with an open flame. The obreshetka of a roof has as a result burned, the verandah has burned out completely. The fire area was 70 sq.m, – have told VSE42.Ru in the press service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations. Along with it the bath in the village burned Move Krapivinsky district, on Staraya Street. The signal has come to the Ministry of Emergency Situations at 22:10, liquidated a flame at 22:24. The fire area as a result of which have partially burned walls was 24 sq.m. In both cases the preliminary version – violation of the rules of operation of heating furnaces. The Ministry of Emergency Situations urges citizens to treat the oven equipment more attentively. Photo: VSE42.Ru to Share: bath verandah village house Kemerovo region Ministry of Emergency Situations Novokuznetsk area fire

URL: