Date: 7 months ago   Category: Incidents

The Kuzbass family has died at the fire in the private house


In the village of Kotino of the Prokopyevsk district during the fire in the private house the married couple has died. The tragedy has happened on Friday night. The signal of ignition in the private house on Beregovaya Street has come to dispatching office of the Ministry of Emergency Situations. To the place of fire extinguishing two pieces of equipment and eight people have been directed. After fire was liquidated, in the house bodies of two residents – the 57-year-old man and his 53-year-old spouse have been found. According to preliminary data they have choked with carbon monoxide, local mass media report. Upon incident the investigation is carried on. Photo: VSE42.Ru to Share: Kotino Kuzbass dead fire carbon monoxide private house

URL: