Date: 2 weeks ago   Category: Incidents

The man has died in Mezhdurechensk at the fire


0
In Mezhdurechensk there was the day before a fire in the private house therefore the owner of the dwelling has died. In Mezhdurechensk the night before in a private house on Lugovoi Street there was a fire, the staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations as a part of 11 people and three pieces of equipment into place moved forward. The signal has arrived it at 22:22, liquidated fire at 22:43. According to regional media, during survey of the room the 39-year-old owner who has died from poisoning with carbon monoxide has been found. It is previously established that ignition has happened because of violation of the rules of use of oven heating. Investigators establish all circumstances of an incident. Photo: VSE42.Ru to Share: death Mezhdurechensk man fire death

URL:

Category: Incidents

Category: Economy

Category: Incidents

Category: Culture

Category: Culture