Date: 10 months ago   Category: Incidents

The Ministry of Emergency Situations have reported a cause of the fire in the Kemerovo supermarket No. 2

In the morning on August 29 in Kemerovo the shop on crossing of Lenin Avenue and Volgogradskaya Street has lit up. In Emercom of Russia the correspondent of VSE42.Ru was told the ignition reason. As have reported in Emergency Ministry, the fire has happened because of a spark during performance of gas-welding works. – In a supermarket No. 2 construction works are conducted now. When welding the spark has jumped aside and has got on heater, – have specified in the press service of the regional Ministry of Emergency Situations. Open burning wasn't, only smoke. Several cars with firefighters have arrived to the place and liquidated the ignition center. Photo: VSE42.Ru to Share: Kemerovo comment of the Ministry of Emergency Situations fire reason