Date: 2 months ago   Category: Incidents

The overdose by drugs in London was taken for poisoning with "Beginner"


0
On the night of September 23 in London have blocked the area Naytsbridzh because of the message about poisoning of two people. The police has put forward the version about application of "Beginner" at once. The police has blocked Naytsbridzh after receiving the 999th call about 8:25 in the evening on September 23. To the place of there have arrived criminalists in chemical protection suits, assuming poisoning in style of "Beginner", The Sun writes. – At 20:25 on Sunday we have been called by the London service of ambulance to the man and the woman found unconscious at the residential address in South Lodge, Naytsbridzh, – the press service of the London police has reported. The house has been surrounded, the street is blocked. Drivers asked to travel over this site. The version of use of neuroparalytic medicine wasn't confirmed. The police has stated that, most likely, couple is under the influence of drugs, their state isn't considered life-threatening. Victims were hospitalized. Photo: The sun to Share: London drugs beginner poisoning police chemical protection

URL:

Category: Incidents

Category: Society

Category: Sport

Category: Incidents

Category: Society

Category: Society