Date: 3 months ago   Category: Society

The resident of Kemerovo was indignant with dangerous shish kebabs in the city park


The resident of Kemerovo has warned citizens about a shish kebab hazardous to health. – You will gather in the park of Vera Voloshina (Komsomolsk) to eat a shish kebab with children, keep in mind, in meat there can be polyethylene disintegration products. It is pleasant to get poisoned! – the author in community to "The mayor for record" has reported. The citizen has attached the photo in which it is visible to the post how together with coals the plastic bag smolders. Photo: Social networks to Share: Kemerovo fire package park of a social network of a photo shish kebab

URL: