Date: 2 months ago   Category: Incidents

The resident of Prokopyevsk has nearly died at the fire in the multi-storey building


The day before in Prokopyevsk the apartment in the five-floor inhabited panel house has lit up. Rescuers have brought out of fire of one of residents. The message about the fire on Obruchevo Street has come to Emercom of Russia at 16:56. – At the time of arrival of the first division small smoke at an entrance was observed. Evacuation wasn't carried out, rescuers have brought the owner of the dwelling out of the burning apartment, – have specified to the correspondent of VSE42.Ru in the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia of the Kemerovo region. As a result of the fire in the apartment I have burned a mattress. A preliminary cause of the fire – imprudence when smoking. Photo: VSE42.Ru to Share: house high-rise building man of the Ministry of Emergency Situations fire Prokopyevsk rescue evacuation

URL:

Category: Incidents

Category: Incidents

Category: Society

Category: Incidents

Category: Incidents

Category: Society