Date: 6 months ago   Category: Incidents

The serious fire has happened in the residential area of Kemerovo


On August 14 in the residential area the Pioneer of the regional center has occurred the fire in the private house. 20 people and five pieces of equipment were engaged in fire elimination. The signal of incident on Moldavskaya Street has come to dispatching office of the Ministry of Emergency Situations at 13:18. Ignition managed to be extinguished only in 29 minutes. – At the time of arrival of the first division from under the rooftop there was a smoke. Have as a result burned things and furniture on the total area of 10 square meters, – have told the correspondent of VSE42.Ru in the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kemerovo region. A preliminary cause of the fire – violation of the rules of technical operation of electric equipment. Photo: VSE42.Ru to Share: house of Kemerovo Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Kemerovo region Pioneer fire

URL: