Date: 3 weeks ago   Category: Incidents

The seven-year-old girl fell in a hole with the smoldering ashes in Krasnoyarsk


In Krasnoyarsk the seven-year-old girl got serious thermal burns after falling in an unenclosed hole with the smoldering ashes. Accident occurred last Saturday. Two children during ball game became interested in a two-meter hole in which locals threw out ashes from the furnace. As a dangerous object was not covered and not fenced, children could approach it freely. – As a result of imprudence the seven-year-old girl fell in a hole. The neighbors who were nearby immediately pulled out it, called ambulance crew, – reported in the press service of GSU IC RF of Krasnoyarsk Krai. Despite fast reaction of neighbors, the child got thermal burns about 90% of a body, now doctors fight for life of the girl. On this fact investigation verification by results of which the proceeding decision will be made is organized. Photo: Pixabay.com to Share: girl Krasnoyarsk ashes falling check incident child of SK hole

URL: