Date: 9 months ago   Category: Incidents

The storeroom has lit up in a five-floor house in Kuzbass


On August 27 in Novokuznetsk there was a fire in a multystoried house. The signal of incident has come to dispatching office of the Ministry of Emergency Situations at 18:35. 15 people and five pieces of equipment have come out to the place for fire elimination. – At the time of arrival of the first division from an apartment window on the fourth floor there was a weak smoke. Evacuation of residents wasn't carried out. As a result of the fire in the storeroom have burned things. Ignition was extinguished make-shifts, – have told the correspondent of VSE42.Ru in the regional Ministry of Emergency Situations. A preliminary cause of the fire – violation of the rules of operation of electric devices. Photo: VSE42.Ru to Share: storeroom high-rise building of the Ministry of Emergency Situations Novokuznetsk fire

URL: