Date: 4 months ago   Category: Incidents

The trade pavilion has completely burned down in Novokuznetsk


The fire which has happened near shopping center in Novokuznetsk early in the morning has led to elimination of the pavilion. At the time of ignition there was a person inside. The fire near City of Mall of ICAgICAgICA8aWZyYW1lIHNyYz0iLy93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vZW1iZWQvb2dYRXN0ZjNaZms/Zj12aWRlb3MmYXV0b3BsYXk9MSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiCiAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICBhbGxvd2Z1bGxzY3JlZW4 PC9pZnJhbWU CiAgICAgICAg has burned out the Booth near "City of Mall" which has flashed in the morning on Wednesday, August 15, approximately at 8:00 completely – from the room there was only a framework. Earlier representatives of the Ministry of Emergency Situations have told VSE42.Ru that an incident, presumably, has occurred because of short circuit. The exact reason of the incident will be established later by experts. As tells "Новокузнецк.ру", at the time of ignition in the trade pavilion there was a person. He has tried to extinguish a flame by means of the fire extinguisher, but nothing left. Nevertheless there are no victims and the dead at the fire. Photo: Новокузнецк.ру to Share: video stall Novokuznetsk fire of city mall of a photo

URL: