Date: 2 months ago   Category: Incidents

Three bashkirets have died from poisoning during harvesting


0
In the cellar of gardening economy in Bashkiria there was a tragedy. Three men have died from poisoning with carbon monoxide. An incident has occurred in the evening on September 23. As have reported in the press service of SU of the IC RF across the Republic of Bashkortostan, the 87-year-old owner of the site of garden association of Kushnarenkovsky district one day before the tragedy has kindled firewood in a cellar. Next day the 38-year-old man having the nephew to the pensioner has got into a cellar with a potato bag. There to him it became bad and he has fainted. Having seen it, the neighbor in the site has called an ambulance. The uncle of the victim and his 68-year-old father before arrival of physicians have tried to help the man who is in unconsciousness and have got behind him. However they have also fainted. The doctors who have arrived to the place didn't manage to save lives of men. Poisoning with carbon monoxide became a presumable cause of death of all three. Photo: VSE42.Ru to Share: Bashkiria gas poisoning has buried

URL:

Category: Incidents

Category: Culture

Category: Incidents

Category: Culture

Category: Economy

Category: Sport